This is a multiple choice quiz. You need to click the appropriate radio button
in after each question to make your choice.
1. What does an EXOR gate do?
2. Which of the following symbols represents a NOR gate?
3. Which one of the following truth tables represents the behavoir a NAND
4. What does connecting together the inputs of NAND and NOR gates do?
5. How do you make a NAND gate out of an AND gate using inverters (NOT
6. What type of logic gate does this symbol represent?
7. How do you make a NOR gate out of an NAND gate using inverters (NOT
8. What type of logic gate's behaviour does this truth table represent?
9. What type of logic gate does this logic circuit configuration produce?
10. How do you make an AND gate out of an OR gate using inverters (NOT
to Basic Gates